Last Modified: July 25, 2022.
Our Services are offered and available to users who: (a) are either 18 years of age; (b) have the power to enter a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws; and (c) reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with our Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use our Website, our App, or our Services.
Online Purchases and Subscriptions
If you wish to cancel your subscription, you may do so at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate that you wish to cancel your subscription. Upon our review of the cancellation notice, we will cancel your subscription promptly. No refunds will be made for any unused period of your canceled subscription.
You agree to pay all applicable fees related to your use of our Services. You agree that we may suspend or terminate your account and/or access to our Services, in our sole and absolute discretion, if your payment is late and/or your offered payment method (e.g., credit card or linked account) cannot be processed. By providing a payment method (including your credit card information, email, postal address, or other required information), you expressly authorize us to charge all applicable fees to you by such payment method, as well as taxes and other charges incurred in connection with the Services you utilize. By submitting such payment information, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use the payment method you provide.
USE OF INFORMATION
With respect to our provision of the Services, you may provide us with certain personal information (such as name, postal address, email address, or telephone number) and other information. By providing such information to us, you verify that such information is true and accurate as of the date of submission.
Accessing our Services and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Services, and any functionality or material we provide through our Services, in our sole and absolute discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Services, or the entirety of our Services, to users.
You are responsible for:
- making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services; and
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE GRANT
MOBILE APPLICATION Third Party Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Services (including, without limitation, all aggregate and derivative data, information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by our Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material accessed through our Services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- If we provide social media features through our Services with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You will not:
- Modify copies of any materials from our Services;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from our Services.
Our Company’s name and certain other names, logos, and phrases used in connection with our Services, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of our Company or its affiliates or licensors. You will not use such marks without the prior written permission of our Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans used in connection with our Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, or “spam”, or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate our Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm our Company or users of our Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our Services or interfere with any other party’s use of our Services, including such person’s ability to engage in real time activities through our Services;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access our Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material provided through our Services;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material provided through our Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Services;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of our Services, the server on which our Website or our App is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our Services;
- Attack our Website or our App via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Services.
Our Services may contain message boards, chat features, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through our Services.
Any User Contribution you post through our Services will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution within our Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns; and
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not our Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of our Services.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason, in our sole and absolute discretion;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- Take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement for any illegal or unauthorized use of our Services; and
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through our Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS OUR COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY OUR COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER OUR COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We do not undertake to review all material before it is posted in connection with our Services and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described herein.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions. User Contributions must, in their entirety, comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity;
- Be likely to deceive any person or entity;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person or entity;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or organization; or
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Copyright Infringement; DMCA NOTICES
If you believe that any User Contributions or other content within the Services violate your copyright, you must send us a notice of copyright infringement and we will take appropriate actions as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is the policy of our Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers. To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)): (a) physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit our Company to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through our Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of our Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Services may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by our Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of our Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Certain content expresses the views of our Company and its employees and agents only and no other person or entity. Reliance on such content will be on an “AS IS” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, but not limited to merchantability, fitness, or non-infringement. If you rely on any data or information found on or through our Website or our App, you do so at your own risk.
Changes to our Services
We may update the content of our Services from time to time, but such content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material provided through our Services may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Linking to our Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, so long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you will not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Our Website or our App may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on our Website or our App;
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on our Website or our App; or
- Cause limited portions of content on our Website or our App to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- Cause our Website or our App, or portions of either, to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking, on any other site;
- Link to any part of our Website or our App other than our Website’s homepage; or
Links from our Services
If our Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked within our Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of our Services is based in the State of Arizona in the United States. We provide our Services for use only by persons or entities located in the United States. We make no claims that our Services or any of our content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to our Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access our Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any interaction with our Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website or our App for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, MOBILE DEVICE, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES, CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SERVICES, OUR WEBSITE, OR OUR APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR SERVICES, CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER OUR COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH OUR COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR AVAILABILITY OF OUR SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER OUR COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH OUR COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT OUR SERVICES, CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SERVICES, OUR WEBSITE, OR OUR APP WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES OUR SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT OUR SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
OUR COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR SOFTWARE.
Limitation on Liability
DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION; GOVERNING LAW
PLEASE READ THIS BINDING ARBITRATION REQUIREMENT CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than a court does, and is subject to very limited review by courts.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send, by U.S. certified mail, a written notice of any Dispute (“Notice”) to the other party. A Notice to our Company will be addressed to the address set forth on our Website and must describe the nature and basis of the Dispute and set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If our Company and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the Dispute within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or our Company may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by our Company or you will not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or our Company is entitled.
All unresolved Disputes will be determined and settled by binding arbitration before an independent arbitrator selected by the parties. The arbitration hearing will occur at a time and place convenient to the parties in Mohave County, Arizona, within 30 days of selection or appointment of the arbitrator. The arbitration will be governed by applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in effect on the date of the first notice of demand for arbitration. Notwithstanding any provisions in such rules to the contrary, the arbitrator will issue findings of fact and conclusions of law, and an award, within 15 days of the date of the hearing, unless the parties otherwise agree. The parties will select the arbitrator from a panel list made available by the AAA. If the parties are unable to agree to an arbitrator within ten days of expiration of the 30-day negotiation period referenced above, the arbitration will be chosen by alternatively striking from a list of five arbitrators obtained by our Company from the AAA. The party that delivered the Notice will have the first strike.
The prevailing or successful party to any Dispute is entitled to recover all expenses of arbitration, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, witness fees, administrative fees, and arbitrator’s fees.
You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by any courts and to venue in such courts pursuant to the foregoing arbitration agreement.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
Our Services are provided by MOHAVE ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INCORPORATED.
All DMCA notices and other notices of copyright infringement claims should be directed to: email@example.com.
All additional feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to our Services, our Website, or our App should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.