How does Mohave Easy Pay work?
- Each month on the day your payment is due, Mohave Electric drafts a payment from the bank account you specify for the exact amount of your bill. The amount is deducted from your checking account and is applied to your electric bill. You will continue to get a paper bill in the mail with detailed account and payment information. Your regular bank statement will also reflect the transaction. The automatic recurring payment will continue until you request to discontinue Easy Pay.
What if I disagree with the bill?
- You must contact Mohave Electric about billing questions prior to the due date on the bill. If we can’t resolve the matter by the scheduled bank draft date, your account will be removed from Mohave Easy Pay for the billing cycle involved, then reinstated automatically.
How do I enroll in Mohave Easy Pay?
- You can enroll in Easy Pay by completing the form below, and attaching a voided check.
You can also sign up for Easy Pay with Smart Hub online bill pay on our website. The first time you must register as a new user. After you’ve set up your account, simply click Pay My Bill, select Auto Pay Accounts and enter the credit card or checking account information. The draft will be completed automatically in the future until you discontinue Easy Pay.
How do I discontinue Mohave Easy Pay?
- You can discontinue Easy Pay at any time... online, by phone or at our Member Service Office.
If I have more than one service under the same customer number, do I need to complete a form for each service?
- Yes. You must enroll separately for each service